Everything you need to teach the ABCs in one convenient pack! This bundle includes our Amazing Alphabet Book, Alphabet Wall Cards, and Printing Practice pages.
Our Alphabet Wall Cards visually support children in letter learning, sound/symbol correspondence, and ABC order. Cards print on standard letter size (8.5 x 11) paper.
Images for vowels are based on the short vowel sound; the image for X (box) reinforces the /x/ phoneme through its ending sound.
- Aa: apple
- Bb: balloon
- Cc: cat Dd: dog
- Ee: elephant
- Ff: fish
- Gg: goat
- Hh: hat
- Ii: igloo
- Jj: juice
- Kk: kite
- Ll: lion
- Mm: moon
- Nn: nose
- Oo: octopus
- Pp: pig
- Qq: queen
- Rr: robot
- Ss: sun
- Tt: turtle
- Uu: umbrella
- Vv; violin
- Ww: window
- Xx: box
- Yy: yo-yo
- Zz: zipper
**Note: The letter X features ending sound key words.
Our Amazing Alphabet book keeps track of your students’ letter learning all in one place! The Amazing Alphabet Book offers a two page spread for each letter, with activities to reinforce letter formation and sound-symbol correspondence. There are two options for this book: it can be printed as an 8.5”x11” full page spread to be put into a binder or duo-tang, or it can be printed as a folded booklet.
Each page includes 4 activities: Letter and sound discrimination activities, letter formation and printing practice, and a variation of fine motor skills activities (dot-to-dots, mazes, color by letter).
All key images for each letter correspond with our Alphabet Wall Cards!
Finally, our Printing Practice pages include:
- Teaching points for proper letter formation instruction
- Large teaching pages for each letter for whole class instruction
- 26 printing practice sheets that include:
- letter tracing practice, with visual cues for number and direction of pencil strokes, and a pencil image and large black dot to indicate starting position
- independent letter printing
- practice tracing and printing uppercase and lowercase decodable, short vowel words beginning with key letter